Ho Ho HO! Seasons Greetings all you boyz, girlz, and gender neutral typez. It is that time of year again and we’ve thought long and hard as to who has been naughty and who has been nice. How did you behave in 2010, a year filled with craziness here, there and like, everywhere!?! Method, having its own moral compass solidly in place, is here to decide who is getting their stocking filled with lumps of coal and who deserves to get their stockings stuffed ‘the right way’.
1. Michael Roth- always and forever <3
2. Little Alpha Ephlision Pi- those Jewish boys threw down, congrats gentlemen
4. Mr. Mike Rosen and the Slam Poets
5. SHOFCO and Kennedy Odede
6. Ali Chaudry and the Pakistan Food Relief Initiative
8. Titus Andronicus at Eclectic
9. John from Cardinal’s Nest
1. Fran from Neon
2. Ultrasound- Nobody got even a little pregnant!
3. Clark Boys – (word has it, the young mischievous lads hired a stripper for a friend’s birthday. In addition to payment the stripper wanted a sandwich (?) PSafe was called).
4. DRUG DEALERS
5. The ACB talkin’ shittttt >:(
6. Military Analyst Dude Jason Jones
7. Kid who defecated in the Fauver Trash room… ewww.
8. Wesleyan Internet
10. the Cake from the Method Party
11. Couple who copulated in the WestCo Cafe at Craziest Party You’ve Ever Been To
Young children, if you are leaning towards the naughty side don’t fret; there is still time left. Leave us some milk and cookies and we’ll talk. To those who have been toooo nice, well frankly you’re no fun anyway.
Lists by Alexandra Alvarez and Allison Greenwald
illustrations by Jason Katzenstein